Point Life Science Associate on Key Client, 24 Month Partner Look
Our Network Agents consists of Rainmaker IP Legal Recruiters who have performed Mega IP mergers and regularly move groups and individual Partners. Interfacing daily with the powerbase Partners of IP groups, they identity Associate positions that are sponsored and earmarked for Partnership. These positions have a strategic importance to the IP group and these are the positions that our Network Agents exclusively work on. Listed below are some details on a position that one of our Agents is working on.
- This person will support National Rainmaker Partners on complex prosecution matters working on fast growing clients
- This Associate will be working on a team of IP Partners that involve the IP group’s most sophisticated and complex work in the national life science practice group
- This attorney will also be the Sole Key Associate running prestigious client’s engagements, which will also involve supervising Associates and Patent Agents assigned to the engagement
- Position involves extensive interaction with client’s GCs and company’s renown scientist and inventors
- This Associate will work closely with clients to expand the client portfolio
- The position will involve extensive client counseling on various infringement matters
- 3 to 6 years of Big Law or Prestigious Boutique experience
- PhD in Chemistry or closely related field, previous Pharma experience strongly preferred
- Strong background with Synthetic Chemistry is a plus
- USPTO preferred
This position will be Partner sponsored and fast track to Partner with a 24 to 26-month consideration. This Associate must have superior academic credentials, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position can be based out of Boston. The firm will pay above market compensation off lockstep and pay for relocation.
Submit Referral Apply