LIFE SCIENCE PROSECUTION BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES PARTNER NY
I am assisting one of our Network Recruiters in getting the word out to the IP community regarding this career changing opportunity that is with an elite international AM firm. See position details below.
- The firm leadership is seeking an IP Life Science Prosecution & Counseling Partner for an IP leadership position in the firm’s NYC city of office. The firm has a long-standing Life Science Partner who will be retiring, and the firm needs to have some take over this Partners role.
- The Partner in line did not want to assume the role as they felt they were too junior.
- This group has won the life science practice group of the year award multiple times over the past 5 years.
- The group works on cutting edge complex Pharma and biotechnologies matters, involving fortune pharma and biotech companies and strong financially backed emerging life science companies.
- The position involves complex patent prosecution, patent portfolio development, client counseling, and IP transactional work. It also involves all traditional Partner/Group Leadership responsibilities.
- The IP leadership does not require “facetime” and Agents, Associates, Counsel and Partners can work from home or at any one of the firm's national offices, which are in most major and secondary marketplaces.
- The group manifests the highest billing rates in Big Law due to the complex nature of IP matters that they handle.
- The group has one of the strongest IP benches in the country. This is because of the group's low billing hour requirement of 1600 and because they pay the highest base salaries and overall compensation for Patent Agents and Associates among the AM.
- The firm is debt free, and one of the best operational run firms in the AM.
- The firm has experienced record growth over the past 5 years and has exceeded all of the firm's revenue expectations.
- The firm has outstanding support in terms of supporting new business development.
- Experience working as a Partner in a Big Law environment.
- Academic studies in the biological sciences or related experience.
Excellent academics along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Submit Referral Apply